The position is part-time (20 hours) and limited to the duration of the project (22 months). Please be aware that the project is conducted in the German language. Excellent German is therefore required!
- Contribution to project work on comparative analysis of European fiscal policies
- Literature review and data work
- Presentation of research results to expert audience
- Master in Economics
- Experience in macroeconomics and fiscal studies
- Interest and experience in data work and quantitative analysis
- Excellent German and English language (written and oral)
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of conventional as well as heterodox economics is relevant
We are paying salaries comparable to universities. Remuneration for the part-time position will be € 18,500 gross annual income or above, depending on qualification.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Please send your applications (with cover letter and CV) to email@example.com