The present issue of the Handbook represents already the twenty-first volume in this statistical publication series. Over time, the Handbook has become an important source of reference for researchers, analysts with multinational corporations and banks, managers and policy-makers with a strategic interest in Central, East and Southeast Europe (CESEE).
- Two new countries covered: Kosovo and Turkey
- Ready-made tables, backed by meaningful maps support your analysis
- National accounts ESA 2010 and balance of payments 6th edition (BPM6) already included for the majority of countries
- Key indicators compiled for all countries allow for cross-country comparisons and comparisons with the EU, the USA and Japan at a glance
The publication serves as a quick reference tool, allowing to assess trade and investment flows, to study the processes of economic restructuring, catching-up and European integration and to evaluate the manifold impacts of the economic crisis on the basis of ascertainable facts.
The Handbook contains revised and updated annual statistics, covering key economic data and a number of structural indicators for nearly all CESEE economies* for the period 1990-2014. It is available in hardcopy with the most recent years and as Excel tables covering the whole period.
* Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.