wiiw Database on Foreign Direct Investment 2011
wiiw Database on Foreign Direct Investment No. 2011-05, May 2011
|CD-ROM||€||72.5||add to cart|
- PDF version hardcopy (Diverging Patterns of FDI Recovery)
- Excel, CSV, TSV, HTML data (time series from 1990 onwards - as far as available)
- total FDI flow and stock by form
- FDI flow and stock by activity (NACE Rev. 1 / Rev. 2), manufacturing industry broken down by 2-digit letter and numeric code
- FDI flow and stock by country
- Available time series (XLS)
- An analysis of the latest FDI trends complemented by detailed methodological explanations.
The analysis highlights the diverging patterns of FDI recovery.
Diverging Patterns of FDI Recovery
Reference to wiiw databases: wiiw FDI Database
Countries covered: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
Research Areas: International Trade, Competitiveness and FDI