Growth Engine Stutters
|Hardcopy||€||35||add to cart|
- The first part of the publication contains an analysis of the latest FDI trends.
The analysis highlights the modest recovery of FDI in 2012.
- The second part of the publication contains two sets of tables:
- Tables I: total flow and stock data, FDI flow by components and FDI income, FDI per capita and other FDI reference parameter (2004-2012)
- Tables II: detailed FDI data by economic activity and by country (last four years)
- General Description (PDF)
The second part of this report contains two sets of tables: Tables I cover FDI flow and stock data, FDI flows by components and related income; Tables II provide detailed FDI data by economic activity and country. The main sources of data are the central banks of the individual Central, East and Southeast European countries.
The wiiw FDI Report is the new title of the former publication ‘wiiw Database on Foreign Direct Investment in Central, East and Southeast Europe’. The printed report and the analysis therein is based upon the wiiw FDI Database which will be available online from July 2013.
This new online access with a modern query tool supports easy search and download of data.
The wiiw FDI Database contains the full set of FDI data with time series starting form 1990 as far as available.
Access to wiiw FDI Database
Reference to wiiw databases: wiiw FDI Database
Keywords: foreign direct investment, balance of payments, income repatriation, statistics, new EU Member States, Southeast Europe, CIS
JEL classification: C82, F21, O57, P23
Countries covered: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, CIS, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, New EU Member States, Poland, Romania, Russia, SEE, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Research Areas: International Trade, Competitiveness and FDI