The position is limited to one year in the first instance; it can be extended following a satisfactory probationary period. Start: as soon as possible.
- Research in the field of international economics
- Widen our expertise on trade policy and modelling
- Acquisition and execution of research projects
- PhD in Economics / or just before completion of PhD (good university degree)
- Research experience in international economics
- Interest in applied research
- Good quantitative and econometric skills
- Excellent English (written and oral); knowledge of German is an advantage
- Ability to work in teams
We are paying salaries comparable to universities. Remuneration for the position will be € 36,000 gross annual income or above. Women are encouraged to apply.
Please send your applications (with cover letter and CV) to email@example.com