wiiw Handbook of Statistics 2016: Central, East and Southeast Europe
|Download||€||50||add to cart||PDF Version|
|Hardcopy||€||70||add to cart|
The Handbook is published annually and contains revised, updated and expanded annual statistics.
Time series and related tables are extracted from the Annual and Foreign Direct Investment Databases maintained and regularly updated by wiiw.
The hardcopy includes a PDF on CD-ROM (with identical content as the hardcopy).
- 22 countries covered in detail
- Time series given for 2000, 2005, 2010, 2013-2015
- Reliable data, comparable across countries for a broad range of economic indicators
- For the first time data on Belarus included.
- A quick reference tool for 22 countries with a broad range of economic indicators
- Reliable data, comparable across countries for 2000, 2005, 2010, 2013-2015
- Key indicators compiled for all countries allow for cross-country comparisons and comparisons with the EU, the USA and Japan at a glance
- National accounts ESA 2010 and balance of payments 6th edition already included for the majority of countries
I. Cross-country overview
II. Indicators by country
III. Structural indicators
- 1. Gross domestic product by activities
- 2. Gross domestic product by expenditure
- 3. Gross fixed capital formation by type and activities
- 4. Employment by activities
- 5. Average gross monthly wages by activities
- 6. Foreign trade by partners
- 7. Foreign trade by commodities
- 8. FDI inward stock
- 9. Balance of payments
The Excel version contains:
- data in Excel format both by indicator as well as by country
- time series from 1990 - 2015
Countries covered: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine