- Creation and update of time series of economic indicators for the institute‘s proprietary databases
- Research in international databases for appropriate indicators, download of data, calculations, statistical and econometric support of the analytical work of the economists
- Presentation of data in tables and graphs
- Attention to methodological comparability in all data work
- Contribution to internal projects by the statistics department
- BA or MA in statistics or business information systems
- Affinity to numbers, attention to detail, structured work habits
- Understanding of and interest for economic indicators
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, in particular Excel, Word and Excel graphics and PowerPoint; Knowledge of Stata or comparable programming skills necessary (e.g. ‘R’)
- Very good language skills in English and basic knowledge of German are required; knowledge of a Slavic language is welcome
- Ability to work in teams
The position is for 40 hours per week. Remuneration for this position will be EUR 31.000 or above, depending upon qualification.
Starting date: October 2016
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position in an international team and good working conditions you should apply.
Please send your applications (with cover letter and CV) to email@example.com.