"The" European Crisis
14 January 2013 5:00 pm
Alexander Van der Bellen, Member of the Vienna City Council
wiiw, Rahlgasse 3, 1060 Vienna, lecture hall (entrance from the ground floor)
- Euro-crisis? No.
- The public finances, growth & employment, the supervision of banks, and European democracy are in crisis.
- Greece is a very special case, Ireland and Spain are different.
- Greece soon may default voluntarily.
- Austerity, Germany, and the multiplier.
- Mundell was right.- Let's go for the US of Europe!